Let me show you 15 selected photos of Japan's must-see spots in spring. I hope that any of them make you willing to visit them in the near future!
1.Shinjuku Central Park, Shinjuku Ward, Tokyo Prefecture
2.Major Prefectural Route 40, Sakyo Ward, Kyoto Prefecture
3. Shinjuku-Gyoen National Garden, Shinjuku Ward, Tokyo Prefecture
4. Illuminated Akadate Park, Tanagura Town, Fukushima Prefecture
5.Norikura Highland, Matsumoto City, Nagano Prefecture
6. Akadate Park, Tanagura Town, Fukushima Prefecture
7. Kawazu River, Kawazu Town, Shizuoka Prefecture
8. Shokeidaru Waterfall, Kawazu Town, Shizuoka Prefecture
9. Site of Tanagura Castle, Tanagura Town, Fukushima Prefecture
10.Meguro River, Meguro Ward, Tokyo Prefecture
11. Weeping Sakura Tree of Hanazono, Tanagura Town, Fukushima Prefecture
12.Roka Koushun-en Park, Setagaya Park, Tokyo Prefecture
13. Site of Tanagura Castle, Tanagura Town, Fukushima Prefecture
14. Tama River, Ota Ward, Tokyo Prefecture
15. Illuminated Weeping Sakura Tree of Hanazono, Tanagura Town, Fukushima Prefecture
Thanks for enjoying my photos for Japan's spring season!
Takumi Nasuno. Tanagura Supporters' Ambassador (Official supporter of Tanagura Town of Fukushima Prefecture). A man who recommends TRIPLESSO just as he likes. A multi-language blogger for mainly nature photography. Currently I'm off from my main job (knowledge management and data analytics) and devoting myself to child care for my newborn baby for half a year.