Let me show you 17 selected photos of Japan's must-see spots in autumn. I hope that any of them make you willing to visit them in the near future!
1.Nishizawa Valley, Yamanashi City, Yamanashi Prefecture
2.Nishizawa Valley, Yamanashi City, Yamanashi Prefecture
3. Yamamoto Fudouson Temple, Tanagura Town, Fukushima Prefecture
4.Road from Chikatsu to Yamamoto Fudouson Temple, Tanagura Town, Fukushima Prefecture
5. Site of Tanagura Castle, Tanagura Town, Fukushima Prefecture
6. Mt. Nasu, Nasu Town, Tochigi Prefecture
7. Site of Tanagura Castle, Tanagura Town, Fukushima Prefecture
8.Unazawa-no-Otaki Waterfall, Okutama Town, Tokyo Prefecture
9.Chikatsu District, Tanagura Town, Fukushima Prefecture
10.Kinchakuda, Hidaka City, Saitama Prefecture
11. Saigyoan, Yoshino Town, Nara Prefecture
12. Okusenbon, Yoshino Town, Nara Prefecture
13.Showa Memorial Park, Tachikawa City, Tokyo Prefecture
14. Oze National Park, Hinoemata Village, Fukushima Prefecture
15. Sanjo-no-taki Waterfall, Oze National Park, Hinoemata Village, Fukushima Prefecture
16. Mt.Senjougatake, Ina City, Nagano Prefecture
17.Sengokuhara, Hakone Town, Kanagawa Prefecture
Thanks for enjoying my photos for Japan's autumn season!
Takumi Nasuno. Tanagura Supporters' Ambassador (Official supporter of Tanagura Town of Fukushima Prefecture). A man who recommends TRIPLESSO just as he likes. A multi-language blogger for mainly nature photography. Currently I'm off from my main job (knowledge management and data analytics) and devoting myself to child care for my newborn baby for half a year.