Canon EOS 6D, Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD (70mm, f/3.2, 1/160 sec, ISO-100)
I realized last month that the riverside of Tama River can have unexpected colors so I make it a point of recording colors of the river each month.
Unexpected Color – Wild Plants along Tama River in the Sunset Time
The colors I've found are as follows.
- Ocher color of the ground
- Brown color of the bush
- Dark brown color of the trunks
- New green color of the grass
- Dark green color of another bush
- Gray Color of the clouds
- Orange Color of the sunset
Probably I need to record the colors several times a month to encounter unexpected colors.